Type 88 75mm AA Gun
- Introduced Year : 1927
- Caliber : 75 mm
- Barrel Length : 3.312 m (L44)
- EL Angle of Fire : 0 to +85 Degrees
- AZ Angle of Fire : 360 Degrees
- Shell Weight : 6.54 Kg
- Muzzle Velocity : 720 m/sec
- Weight : 2.45 ton
- Range : 13,800 m
- Altitude : 9,100 m
- Production Qty : Approx. 2,000
Type 88 was based on a Vickers AA in 1920s. Type 88 was superior to Type 11 in the accuracy and the range of fire, but its advantage was soon lost by the quick progress of airplane.
Type 88 was widely used in all battlefields until the end of WWII.