Type 5 Amphibious Tank "To-Ku"
- Introduced Year : 1945
- Weight : 26.8 ton (ground), 29.1 ton (water)
- Dimensions: 10.8 (with floats) x 3 x 3.38(h) m
- Armor (max) : 50 mm
- Speed (max) : 32 km/hr (ground)
- Engine : Diesel Engine 240 HP/2000 rpm
- Armaments : Type 1 47 mm x 1, 25mm x 1, Type 97 7.7 mm x 2
- Crew : 7
- Production Qty : 0
To-Ku was developed from Ka-Chi. The submerge ability which Ka-Chi had was deleted to simplify the production. 25mm machine cannon was mounted on the turret and 47mm gun was mounted in the hull. The production of prototypes was prepared in the last WWII, but it did not start until the end of the war.